1. Shop Carhartt.com to find the gear you need
2. Call the store to place your order
3. Complete your order and set your pick-up time
4. Pull up, park, and call the store to let them know you’re here for
5. An associate will process a credit card payment over the phone
and bring out your gear
When the weather warms up, swap out your favorite work pants for these cargo shorts. Lots of pockets provide room for tools, and a zipper pocket helps keep essentials secure.
A comfortable tee for every day, this women's V-neck shirt keeps it simple. It's made of soft midweight jersey with just the right amount of stretch. Not too snug and not too loose, it's designed for easy layering.
1. Call the store and let an associate know you’re interested in a 1-to-1 shopping appointment
2. Select either a virtual shopping appointment or an in-person appointment
3. Our associate will help you reserve the time slot that works best for you
4. Once you’re on the schedule an associate will follow up with a confirmation email providing the date and time you selected
SOCIAL DISTANCE SHOPPING
In an effort to keep our friends and associates safe, please do not enter the building if you are not feeling well. We are also asking all shoppers to wear facemasks/covers at all times.
About Carhartt Dorchester
COVID-19 Update: For all our hardworking friends, we’re happy to now be able to offer three ways of shopping at select Carhartt locations: Social distance shopping, appointment based shopping, and curbside pick-up. Whichever option you’re most comfortable with, you can trust that Carhartt will continue to do everything in our power to serve and protect hardworking people in the safest, fastest, and most efficient ways possible. Welcome back!
Born in Detroit, Carhartt Dorchester is proud to join Boston’s largest and most diverse neighborhood community and supply even more hardworking New Englanders with the rugged and durable workwear they depend on. Conveniently located up the road from Dorchester Brewing Company in historic South Bay, this state-of-the-art new store brings Carhartt’s proud, hardworking heritage to a city that has personified it, since 1630.
Nearby Carhartt Stores
- 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM552 Legacy PlaceDedham
- 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM120 Market StreetLynnfield